ITS OUR MISSION IS TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD FOR THE NEXT GENERATION. WE AIM TO INSPIRE PEOPLE TO START THEIR SUSTAINABLE JOURNEY.
It's no longer a choice between fashionable & sustainable. We encourage you to consider both the social and environmental impact of the clothes you buy. You can look and feel great wearing our designs with the knowledge that our clothing is both ethically and sustainably made.
We Care for the Planet
- Our clothing is made from recycled cotton, recycled ocean plastic, organic cotton or tencel derived from wood pulp.
- All of our packaging is made from recycled materials.
- Our tissue paper and stickers are recycled.
- Our swing tags are recycled.
- We use scrap and waste material where possible to create our designs.
And for the people we work with
- Our clothing is manufactured at factories that are members of the Global Recycled Standard & the Organic Standard.
- Our factories are members of the Fair wear Foundation which ensures that all factory workers are paid a living wage.
- All of our designs are created to order so that we create less waste.
- Only returned items will ever go into Sale. We have samples which are sold at the end of each season with the proceeds going to our chosen charities.
We support causes
- We have created and sold collections to raise money for the NHS, Black Lives Matter & The Grenfell Foundation.
- All profits from the sales of these collections go directly to the charities.